25.1.11

{new look: bcbg max azria pre-fall '11}






. . . thanks to a glamorous little side project I discovered BCBG Max Azria's new pre-fall collection, which I promptly fell head over heels in love with. What  I love about it is the use of svelte, classic lines and colour. With the current heavy emphasis on subdued colours such a camel, the addition of colour to  outfits tends to be limited to bright tights, shoes, headbands, and purses. But Max Azria shows here that bright colour can be included in the clothing themselves without the danger of being too overwhelming. 

I was far from enthusiastic when Vogue and Marie Claire announced months ago that camel is the new "it colour." But this new line has shown me that there is a classic and interesting way to wear it, and I must admit my curiosity is piqued enough that I may just try it.

2 comments:

Danni Mejia said...

you should try tumblr, its more the style of this blog. ;)

hanananah said...

So geometric.